Is Everything Ok just the way It Is?
Navigating Today’s World and the Path to Awakening
December 3, 10 and 17, 2023
10 am until 1 pm Mountain
Okayness is such a powerful manifestation and expression of our True Nature. Knowing that in Truth, Everything is Ok just the way it is is the very essence of Awakening. It can also though be the most misunderstood and misinterpreted spiritual statement.
Following up on our deeply impactful exploration of Trust and Surrender, I want to clarify the true meaning of Okayness and experientially dive into its powerful way to cut through the Mind.
This has the power to Awaken and to establish us in the Heart of Presence.
Is Everything Ok just the way it is?
This can be a challenging question in the midst of World events and in the midst of what arises in your life and internally.
I invite you to join me in this 3-week intensive and explore deeply this very powerful Inquiry.
Let’s see how this question can serve you to find Peace in your daily life and quicken your way to Awakening.
I am very much looking forward to our time together.
Areas of Interest:
- Living in Today’s World — what affects our ability to Trust
- Past experiences and tendencies connected to our inability to Trust
- Innocence of Being
- True movement from Presence versus conditioning
- Conditioning as a strategy to “survive”
- “Uncoupling” survival instinct from Trust
- What Is Surrender?
- The true meaning of Surrender and what it means to Surrender in the midst of life when Past is Present
- Our conditioning and past experiences around the meaning of and our ability to Surrender
- How Surrender and Trust go hand-in-hand in living in Today’s World and for Awakening
Homework 2 pages max send confidentially to email@example.com
- What Is your understanding and experience of Okayness?
- What inner or outer events are most difficult for you to find true Okayness?
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale. Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to many financial arrangements.
Three-Week Program Sliding Scale: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate for 3 Week Program: Free for Week 1 and $85 for Weeks 2 and 3.
Two-Week Program Sliding Scale: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate for Two Week Program: $78
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e. permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam