Removing Obstacles to Awakening!
Sahaja Sthiti, Nervous System & Brain, Karma/Destiny/Free Will
Open to Everyone
Week 1: Sunday, November 6
Week 2: Sunday, November 13
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, November 20
(10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time)
Areas of Interest:*
- Love of Truth and Surrender
- Nervous System and Brain – how to keep addressing triggers for Presence & Awakening
- Karma / Destiny and Free Will
- Sajaj Sthiti — intuitive knowledge or the 6th sense
- Removing obstacles to Awakening
- What is congruence and its importance for Awakening and Beyond Awakening
- The Role of Inquiry in Awakening
- Is anybody doing this?
- How the I takes ownership of the arising experiences
- The Teacher and its role in Awakening
- Ahimsa — nonviolence — keeping our “house” clean
- The meaning of “I am not the doer”
- The spiritual misunderstanding of “I am not the doer”
- Dreams, visions and their role in Awakening
- What is the movement that powers all Experience?
- “WHO AM I ?” Inquiry
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
Over the past 3 months we have been diving more deeply – and with great curiosity and success 🙂♥️- into the questions of Doership, Karma and what it means to Remove obstacles to Awakening.
These topics bring up a deeper level of awareness and questions for you, and in the upcoming program, I want to continue.
It is so important to address these deeper questions, as this is often where the resistance to Full Trust in Presence resides.
I want to continue our in-depth exploration in this 3-week program, with the addition of a deeper understanding of the Nervous System and brain, as for many of us, it is the activity or the reactivity of the Nervous System that takes our attention from Being Here.
Today’s World presents us with many challenges and that can take our attention away from Presence. Let’s together make sure that we grow in Direct Experience, in the Right Understanding and in our Love of Truth and Trust.
Homework -1 page max confidentially send to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Are you the Doer? Please share your experience of Doership, moment-by-moment, including questions and doubts.
2. What is your experience/ understanding of Karma / Destiny and Free Will?
If you have never attended one of Neelam’s Satsang Programs,
we would love to have you join us as a New Student. Choose from either option below.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale. Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to many financial arrangements.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$105
Special New Student Rate for All Three Weeks: $85
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e. permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam