Your Decision for Freedom!
🙂♥️Renewing Our Commitment to Presence and Celebratory Bhajan Singing♥️🙂
Open to Everyone
New Years Day: Sunday, January 1
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Areas of Interest:*
- Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom.
- Decision for Freedom
- How we postpone choosing Freedom now 🙂♥️
- The meaning of ” we only have this Moment’
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
Papaji used to speak about a Decision for Freedom and as we Welcome the New Year, I want to both renew ! and clarify this statement!
When there is an appearance of choice — choose Being Here, choose Presence, choose Freedom!
We spoke about and experienced so much in the past few months regarding “You are not the Doer” 🙂 and we also spoke about a certain spiritual misinterpretation or misunderstanding…
Sometimes we take that statement on as a belief, as a thought — we then think that it means “I don’t have to do anything”!
When there is true choiceless Awareness there is no question of doing or choice. 🙂
When it appears that we have a choice let’s consciously make a Decision for Freedom!
We will spend the beginning of this New Year in Satsang and will also do some simple singing to Celebrate!
I want to invite you all to come together 🙂♥️ and I am very much looking forward to our time.
Sliding Scale from $145 to $65
Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to many financial arrangements.
New Year’s Day Intensive for NEW Students: $49
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Decide for Freedom now
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e. permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam