September 2022 Three-Week Program
Sahaja Sthiti — Are You the Doer? 🙂
Removing Obstacles to Awakening
Open to Everyone
Week 1: Sunday, September 11
Week 2: Sunday, September 18
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, September 25
(10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time)
FREE FIRST WEEK FOR NEW STUDENTS
Areas of Interest:*
- Emptiness and Love
- Is anybody doing this?
- How the I takes ownership of the arising experience
- Karma / Destiny and the meaning of doership
- Free will
- Ahimsa — nonviolence — keeping our “house” clean
- The meaning of “I am not the doer”
- The spiritual misunderstanding of “I am not the doer”
- Dreams, visions and their role in Awakening
- The Teacher and its role in Awakening
- Sahaja Sthiti — intuitive knowledge or the 6th sense
- Removing obstacles to Awakening
- What is congruence and its importance for Awakening and Beyond Awakening
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
Sahaja Sthiti also called the intuitive sense or the 6th sense is a natural movement that arises in Presence and that guides our actions without engaging the mind or … prior to the mind’s movement.
The activity that arises in this state directly contradicts the notion of “I am the doer”.
This notion is also very directly disproved by our direct investigation “Is anybody doing this?” moment-by-moment.
This 3-week intensive, designed for returning students and open to all is a continuation of our intensive on Emptiness and Love.
Let’s keep expanding into Emptiness and Love and diving into the direct experience of Presence and into the very direct knowledge of Self that guides all movements.
I am very much looking forward to our time together.
Homework -1 page max confidentially send to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is your experience of the movement within that is not dependent on your mind?
2. Describe instances where you followed the inner movement and when you did not and the results of that.
If you have never attended one of Neelam’s Satsang Programs,
we would love to have you join us for Week 1 of this 3-Week program for no registration fee.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale and Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$105
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam