Join Us November 5 and 12
10 am until 1 pm Mountain
Trust and Surrender may be two of the most important qualities for living in Today’s World and for Awakening yet they may also be the most challenging and the most misunderstood.
In this program we will discover how Trust and Surrender go hand-in-hand in growing our ability to live in Today’s World and for Awakening.
We don’t always realize how our Past experiences — tendencies of the past that I call conditioning — and the current events of our individual and collective lives affect our ability to Trust and understand how to allow ourselves to move into Surrender.
Have you also ever wondered why your spiritual search is not moving forward or why the practices you have been doing or the teachings that you have followed don’t “stick” or don’t give you the Peace and Freedom that you are really looking for?
A big part of it may be a misunderstanding or lack of the ability to directly experience Presence. Ultimately, we don’t realize EXPERIENTIALLY that what we are looking for is already Here🙂❤
The other part is how, especially in the midst of the events of life, we rely on the unfinished tendencies of the Past which takes our attention away from Presence.
We need to grow our Discrimination and learn how to be present in the most difficult parts of our experience including all areas related to Trust and Surrender.
Since there is no separation between our “spiritual” and our “human” life and past, Trust and Surrender are the qualities that require an actual experience and with the right “resources” and “information” in our Nervous Systems and brains.
In this program we will look broadly and experientially at issues around Trust and Surrender for Living in the World and for Awakening.
I am very very much looking forward to our time together.
Areas of interest:
- Living in Today’s World — what affects our ability to Trust
- Past experiences and tendencies connected to our inability to Trust
- Innocence of Being
- True movement from Presence versus conditioning
- Conditioning as a strategy to “survive”
- “Uncoupling” survival instinct from Trust
- What Is Surrender?
- The true meaning of Surrender and what it means to Surrender in the midst of life when Past is Present
- Our conditioning and past experiences around the meaning of and our ability to Surrender
- How Surrender and Trust go hand-in-hand in living in Today’s World and for Awakening
Homework 2 pages max send confidentially to email@example.com
- What issues around Trust and Surrender does living in Today’s World bring up for you?
- What, in your experience is Surrender in general and in regards to what arises for you in life moment-by-moment?
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale. Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to many financial arrangements.
Three-Week Program Sliding Scale: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate for 3 Week Program: Free for Week 1 and $85 for Weeks 2 and 3.
Two-Week Program Sliding Scale: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate for Two Week Program: $78
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e. permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam