April/May 2023 Three-Week Program
Nothing Ever Happened!
♥️🔥 Suffering, NS, Your “Story” & How to Not Believe the Mind ♥️🔥
A Continuation of the March/April 3-Week Program.
Anyone can join even if you did not participate in the previous program.
Open to Everyone
Week 1: Sunday, April 30, 2023
Week 2: Sunday, May 7, 2023
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, May 14, 2023
(10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time)
Areas of Interest:*
- Truth, Our True Nature, is Always Here
- True meaning of “Nothing Ever Happened!”
- What is the Mind
- Everything arises in Presence!
- The difference between mind and Presence
- Suffering and the cause of Suffering
- The role of the Nervous System in our ability to Be Here
- Who Am I? Inquiry
- Reactivity, projection & everything is a projection of our Mind
- The role of the Nervous System in Awakening
- Inquiry & Nervous System — a way to end Suffering in the moment
- How to Be Present when Past is here
- What is the “Story”?
- How to recognize the “Story”
- How to live in true Innocence and in Congruence with our moment-by-moment experience
- Going Beyond the Doubt
- What does it mean to not to believe the Mind
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
Nothing Ever Happened! is the delightfully mischievous title of 3 volumes of Papaji’s Biography 🙂 and these simple words point us so directly into the deepest Reality of our true Nature—into the very core of our Being.
Can we come to truly understand the meaning of these words and come to Rest more in the experiential realization of that?♥️🔥
In order to practically be able to do that we need to become even more familiar with the difference between Mind and Presence, with understanding of what the “Story” is, and with the realization of the cause of Suffering.
We also need to Embody even more the process of Inquiry and our understanding of the Nervous System and brain.
The combination of True Innocence of Being and the Congruence with our moment-by-moment experience is bound to take us there! —to understand 🙂♥️ and know experientially ♥️🔥 the true meaning of Nothing Ever Happened!
We also want to use Inquiry and Who Am I? Inquiry to know beyond any doubt that Truth, our True Nature, is always Here.
I am looking forward to our time together.
Please answer these questions before the program starts (1 page maximum) and send confidentially to email@example.com
1.What is your experience and understanding of “Truth, our true nature, is always here”?
2. How is the awareness of your “stories” influencing your ability to be Here?
3. If you have not written this before – What is the meaning of “Nothing Ever Happened?”
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale. Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to many financial arrangements.
Three-Week Program: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate: Free for Week 1 and $85 for Weeks 2 and 3
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e. permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam