**New Students! Join us for Week 1 for Free and Weeks 2 and 3 for Only $85**
10 am until 1 pm Mountain
“Don’t build in the transit lounge” Papaji used to say,
“we are all just passing through to our final destination.… ”
This means don’t look for Permanence in the passing events of this life🌹❤
Our focus on this life and on what we experience moment-by-moment can take away from the real and true vision.
The current events of our lives cannot give us the sense of permanence or stability and grounding that we are looking for.
Even though there is the relative importance (and very real in its own way 🙂) of our moment-by-moment experience and our ability to Be Here, Freedom is Our Final Destination!❤
This is true moment-by-moment in this life and beyond…this is also true before and after Awakening.
We also want to see, understand and remove the impediment of “seeker” and “search”.
For many on the spiritual path unconsciously “seeking” and “search” become the focus and the effort that takes attention away from the Direct Experience of Presence.
This is true for many on the spiritual path which often results in the inability to sustain the effort of “seeking” and results in disappointment and dissatisfaction.
That is even true at times for those of us who know Presence Directly and even after Awakening.
Join me in this upcoming program where we can reaffirm and experience together that Freedom is our Final Destination!
I want to invite you to bring a variety of questions and some topics for sharing and for us to enjoy this opportunity to connect even more.
Areas of Interest:*
- Direct experience of Presence versus the effort of search
- Presence and what does Nervous System / brain need to Be Here
- Capacity of our nervous System to Be Here
- Don’t build in the transit lounge!
- Freedom is our final destination!
- Removing the impediment of “seeker”, “search” and “I”
- What we really want is to Be Here❤
- Direct experience of Presence and who am “I”
- Your questions and sharing on a variety of topics….🥰🌹
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
Homework 2 pages max confidentially send to email@example.com
- When does “seeking “and “seeker” arise in your experience …please describe the “how” and the circumstances of that.
- Why are you here?….( right now, in this moment, in this life….) ask yourself and honestly see what arises.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale. Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to many financial arrangements.
Three-Week Program Sliding Scale: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate for 3 Week Program: Free for Week 1 and $85 for Weeks 2 and 3.
Two-Week Program Sliding Scale: $285-$125
Special First Time Student Rate for Two Week Program: $78
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e. permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam