Upcoming Events with Neelam
All are welcome to join the 3-week intensives. It is best for you to register for all 3 weeks, however you have the choice to register for the 1st week or the 2nd & 3 week as well.
About Neelam’s Satsang Programs
- Neelam’s programs are fully interactive, participatory and experiential.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world by phone or online (audio only).
- Registered participants receive call recordings and detailed notes for each call.
- Registration fees are sliding scale – you may pay based on what you can afford. Participants receive the same program regardless of ability to pay.
If you have any questions about registering for an event, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, join Neelam’s Facebook Page NeelamTruth. Stay in touch with the latest events, emails and quotes.
Subscribe and watch the latest videos on NeelamSatsang YouTube channel.
Neelam is available for Private Sessions – for information visit: https://neelam.org/private-sessions/
Past 2019 Events
Past 2020 Events
- January 1 | Event Info –>New Years Day Intensive – Open to All – The time is Now! The most amazing opportunity – this lifetime – for Awakening and Freedom
- January 5th | Event Info–> 3-Hr Worldwide TeleSatsang Call with Open Circle – The Power of Self Inquiry, and the Role of Nervous Systems in Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
- January 12th | Event Info–> 2-Hour – Free & Open Worldwide TeleSatsang 2Hr Cal – “Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom”
- January 19th | Event Info–> Returning Student Half-Day Intensive – “What stops you from Presence, Awakening and Freedom Now? 🙂- a deeper Inquiry into the patterns of the past that affect our ability to Be Here.”
- Feb 2, 9 & 16 | Event Info–> 1, 2 or 3 Week Intensive on Sunday’s – “Awakening, Inner Peace and Freedom through Nervous System & addressing conditioning around Work, Relationships and Money”
- March 8th | Event Info–>Returning Student Intensive – “What stops you from Presence, Awakening and Freedom Now? What is “I”, Survival Instinct, and our ability to Be Here, Freedom through Discrimination & Trust