Upcoming Events with Neelam
August 2nd, 9th and 16th | Event Info–>Freedom in times of Uncertainty – The role of the Nervous System and Trauma in Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
August 30th | Event Info–>Finding Peace and Stability in Times of Change
Do you want to join programs, but your finances are affected by Covid-19?
We would like everybody to be able to participate in our programs. If you have lost income, are economically affected by Covid, and would like to participate, you can make a donation in any amount you can afford.
At the same time we very much appreciate everybody who is able to pay within the sliding scale now as we also need to support and sustain our income.
Thank you all for your support and participation.
For more information on how to pay, please send an email to the office.
About Neelam’s Satsang Programs
- Neelam’s programs are fully interactive, participatory and experiential.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world by phone or online (audio only).
- Registered participants receive call recordings and detailed notes for each call.
- Registration fees are sliding scale – you may pay based on what you can afford. Participants receive the same program regardless of ability to pay.
If you have any questions about registering for an event, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, join Neelam’s Facebook Page NeelamTruth. Stay in touch with the latest events, emails and quotes.
Subscribe and watch the latest videos on NeelamSatsang YouTube channel.
Neelam is available for Private Sessions – for information visit: https://neelam.org/private-sessions/
Past 2019 Events
Past 2020 Events
- January 1 | Event Info –>New Years Day Intensive – Open to All – The time is Now! The most amazing opportunity – this lifetime – for Awakening and Freedom
- January 5th | Event Info–> 3-Hr Worldwide TeleSatsang Call with Open Circle – The Power of Self Inquiry, and the Role of Nervous Systems in Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
- January 12th | Event Info–> 2-Hour – Free & Open Worldwide TeleSatsang 2Hr Cal – “Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom”
- January 19th | Event Info–> Returning Student Half-Day Intensive – “What stops you from Presence, Awakening and Freedom Now? – a deeper Inquiry into the patterns of the past that affect our ability to Be Here.”
- Feb 2, 9 & 16 | Event Info–> 1, 2 or 3 Week Intensive on Sunday’s – “Awakening, Inner Peace and Freedom through Nervous System & addressing conditioning around Work, Relationships and Money”
- March 8th | Event Info–>Returning Student Intensive – “What stops you from Presence, Awakening and Freedom Now? What is “I”, Survival Instinct, and our ability to Be Here, Freedom through Discrimination & Trust
- March 15, 22 & 29 | Event Info–> Role of the Nervous System & Trauma in Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom
- April 12, 19, 26 | Event Info–> April 3-Week Intensive – “How to Find Peace use Current World Events (Coronavirus & economic challenge) to Connect with the True Purpose of this Life”
- May 3rd | Event Info–> 4hr Returning Student Satsang – “Freedom in Times of Change – How are you Going to Use the Certainty of a Changing World for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom?”
- May 17, 24 & 31 | Event Info–> “3-Week Intensive – “Freedom in times of Covid-19 – Uncertainty as a Gateway to Awakening, Resilience and Nervous System; Expanding our capacity to live in the world in Peace.”
- June 14 | Event Info–> Returning Student Half-Day Intensive – “What Stops us from Presence, Awakening & Freedom Now? :) – ‘Who am I?’ What is Embodiment and Fear as the Symptom of the Past”
- June 21st, 28th & July 5th | Event Info –> Are you ready for Awakening Now?🙂 – Surrender, Trauma Past and our Deepest Desire for Freedom
- July 19 | Event Info–>Returning Student Intensive – Freedom in times of Change – Impermanence, Relationships and Money