Upcoming Events with Neelam
December 1st – 15th | 3 Week Intensive, open to all – Registration open now for Week 2 and 3 together.
Event Info–>>Is Awakening For You? 🙂 – How to Follow Our Deepest Truest Desire for Freedom
Registrations coming soon!
January 1 | New Years Day Intensive – Open to All
January 5th | Open Circle 3Hr Worldwide TeleSatsang Call
January 12th | Free & Open Worldwide TeleSatsang 2Hr Call
January 19th | Returning Student Half-Day Intensive
- Neelam’s programs are fully interactive, participatory and experiential.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world by phone or online (audio only).
- Registered participants receive call recordings and detailed notes for each call.
- Registration fees are sliding scale – you may pay based on what you can afford. Participants receive the same program regardless of ability to pay.
If you have any questions about registering for an event, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, join Neelam’s Facebook Page NeelamTruth. Stay in touch with the latest events, emails and quotes.
Subscribe and watch the latest videos on NeelamSatsang YouTube channel.
Neelam is available for Private Sessions – for information visit: https://neelam.org/private-sessions/
- January 1st | Tuesday | 10am-2pm MT : Freedom in Every Moment – New Years Intensive
See Event ~ “The True meaning of Surrender and the role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom”
- January 20th | Sunday | 10am-1pm MT : Live Worldwide TeleSatsang
See Event ~ “Growing the Capacity of the Nervous System for Awakening Embodiment & Freedom”
- January 27th | Sunday | 11am-1pm MT : Open Circle Center – TeleSatsang with Neelam
See Event ~ “The Role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom – What does it mean to Be Here?”
- February 3rd | Sunday 10am-12pm MT: Free Open TeleSatsang Call
See Event ~ “Freedom in Every Moment”
- February 10th | Sunday | 10am-2pm MT : 4 Hour Intensive for Returning Students
See Event ~ “Freedom in Every Moment : How to Break the Illusion of Separation”
- February 24th | Sunday | 10am-1pm MT : 3 Hour Experiential TeleSatsang
See Event ~ “The Role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom – How to use the Understanding of the NS in Inquiry”
- March 24th | Sunday 10am-2pm MT: Returning Student Daylong Intensive
See Event ~ Daylong Intensive for Students who have completed a 6-month program
- April 7th | Sunday 10am – 1pm Mountain | Worldwide Experiential Satsang
See Event ~ Overcoming Obstacles to Practice
- April 14th | Sunday 10am – 1pm Mountain | Worldwide Experiential Satsang
See Event ->How Embodying Challenging States – anger, fear, etc – Stops the Patterns of the Past
- April 28th | 10am-2pm 4 | Hour Intensive for Returning Students
See Event ->Awakening, Freedom, and How Survival Strategies become the Way we Relate.
- May 5th | 10am – 1pm MT | Worldwide Experiential TeleSatsang
See Event ->How to Break the Illusion of Separation
- May 19th | 11am-1pm MT | Worldwide Experiential Satsang with Open Circle
See Event ->Growing the Capacity of the Nervous System for Awakening, Embodiment, & Freedom
- May 26th | 10am-2pm MT | 4 Hour Intensive for Returning Students
See Event ->True Love, What is the core of fear, and how to embody challenging and expanded states – fear, anger, Love, bliss, etc.
- June 2nd | Worldwide Experiential Satsang – Open to all
See Event ->The True Meaning of Surrender and What is Freedom, Plus – The Role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom
- June 9th | Worldwide Experiential Satsang – Half Day retreat – Open to All
See Event ->Capacity of The Nervous System and What Does it Mean to Be Here” Plus – How to Identify the States that are Present & Embodiment Of Challenging and Expanded States – Fear, Anger, Love, Bliss, Etc.
- June 23rd | Worldwide TeleSatsang – Open to all
See Event ->What Does it Mean to Be Here? Stay on the Call for a Volunteer Gathering – Info & Inspiration – This Satsang is free for volunteers
- June 23rd 1-2pm MT | Worldwide Volunteer Gathering – Open to all – Returning, New & Interested
See Event ->Volunteer Gathering with Neelam (Register here if you are not able to attend Satsang
- June 30th | Daylong Intensive for Returning Students
See Event-> Everything is a Projection of Our Mind Plus: Trauma, Resilience and True ‘yes’ and ‘no’
- 7th July – Worldwide TeleSatsang with Open Circle
See Event ->How to Break the Illusion of Separation
- July 21st | Worldwide TeleSatsang
See Event->“Overcoming Obstacles to Awakening – How to Break the Engagement with the Past”
- July 28th | Worldwide Half Day Intensive Open to All |
See Event -> “Finding Inner Peace and Freedom in our Conditioning Around Work, Survival and Money”
- August 11th | 4 Hour Intensive with Open Circle |
Event Info ->“What We Really Want is to Be Here”
- Sept 8-22nd | 3 Week Program with Neelam |
Event Info -> Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom – The Three Most Important Elements of Spiritual Journey”
- Sept 29th | Half-Day Intensive for Returning Students
Event Info –>>“Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom Now ! & The Role of the Nervous System in Relating”
- Oct 13th | Open Circle TeleSatsang
Event Info –>>“Role of the Nervous System in Awakening – What does it mean to Be here?”
- Oct 20th, 27th, and Nov 3rd | 3 Week or 2 Week Intensive |
Event Info –>>“Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom | Using Life Challenges, Inquiry & Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here“
- November 17th | 4 Hour / Half-Day Intensive for Returning Students
Event Info –>>“Don’t Build in the Transit Lounge” :-) – The True meaning of Freedom