Upcoming Events with Neelam
About Programs For Returning Students
Returning Students are:
- Students who have previously completed a 6 month program;
- Students who have completed four 3-week programs;
- Students who are invited personally by Neelam
About Neelam’s Satsang Programs
- Neelam’s programs are fully interactive, participatory and experiential.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world by phone or online (audio only).
- Registered participants receive call recordings and detailed notes for each call.
- Registration fees are sliding scale – you may pay based on what you can afford. Participants receive the same program regardless of ability to pay.
If you have any questions about registering for an event, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Plus, join Neelam’s Facebook Page NeelamTruth. Stay in touch with the latest events, emails and quotes.
Subscribe and watch the latest videos on NeelamSatsang YouTube channel.
Neelam is available for Private Sessions – for information visit: https://neelam.org/private-sessions/
Past 2019 Events
Past 2020 Events
- January 1 | Event Info –>New Years Day Intensive – Open to All – The time is Now! The most amazing opportunity – this lifetime – for Awakening and Freedom
- January 5th | Event Info–> 3-Hr Worldwide TeleSatsang Call with Open Circle – The Power of Self Inquiry, and the Role of Nervous Systems in Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
- January 12th | Event Info–> 2-Hour – Free & Open Worldwide TeleSatsang 2Hr Cal – “Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom”
- January 19th | Event Info–> Returning Student Half-Day Intensive – “What stops you from Presence, Awakening and Freedom Now? – a deeper Inquiry into the patterns of the past that affect our ability to Be Here.”
- Feb 2, 9 & 16 | Event Info–> 1, 2 or 3 Week Intensive on Sunday’s – “Awakening, Inner Peace and Freedom through Nervous System & addressing conditioning around Work, Relationships and Money”
- March 8th | Event Info–>Returning Student Intensive – “What stops you from Presence, Awakening and Freedom Now? What is “I”, Survival Instinct, and our ability to Be Here, Freedom through Discrimination & Trust
- March 15, 22 & 29 | Event Info–> Role of the Nervous System & Trauma in Awakening, Embodiment & Freedom
- April 12, 19, 26 | Event Info–> April 3-Week Intensive – “How to Find Peace use Current World Events (Coronavirus & economic challenge) to Connect with the True Purpose of this Life”
- May 3rd | Event Info–> 4hr Returning Student Satsang – “Freedom in Times of Change – How are you Going to Use the Certainty of a Changing World for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom?”
- May 17, 24 & 31 | Event Info–> “3-Week Intensive – “Freedom in times of Covid-19 – Uncertainty as a Gateway to Awakening, Resilience and Nervous System; Expanding our capacity to live in the world in Peace.”
- June 14 | Event Info–> Returning Student Half-Day Intensive – “What Stops us from Presence, Awakening & Freedom Now? :) – ‘Who am I?’ What is Embodiment and Fear as the Symptom of the Past”
- June 21st, 28th & July 5th | Event Info –> Are you ready for Awakening Now?? – Surrender, Trauma Past and our Deepest Desire for Freedom
- July 19th | Event Info–>Returning Student Intensive – Freedom in times of Change – Impermanence, Relationships and Money
- August 30th | Returning Students | Event Info–>Finding Peace and Stability in Times of Change
- September 6, 20 and 27 | Three Week Program |Freedom in Times of Covid: Breaking the Illusion of Separation and Expanding our Capacity to Live in the World in Peace
- October 18 | Event Info –> 3-Week Program Are You Ready for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom? Breaking from the patterns of the Past: How our early-life conditioning affects our ability to Be Here to show up for personal (e.g relationships) and collective challenges (e.g. Covid)
- November 15 | Event Info –> Returning Students Day Long FREEDOM IN TIMES OF COVID – NERVOUS SYSTEM AND STRESS & “WHO AM I”? | When We Are at Rest, Everything is at Rest
- November 29, December 6 and December 13 | Event Info –> 3-Week Intensive Program “WITH TENDERNESS TO THE VERY END” — WHY WE NEED TO ADDRESS OUR INDIVIDUAL PAST FOR AWAKENING, EMBODIMENT AND FREEDOM
- December 27 | Event Info –> Returning Students Day Long Program There is Only One: Freedom by Knowing that Everything arises in Presence and Everything is Presence
Past 2021 Events
- January 3, 10 and 17 | Event Info –> Freedom in Every Moment — Gain Greater Trust in Presence by deepening your Inquiry skills for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
- January 31, 2021 | Event Info –> Returning Students with a Special Invite: Open to Everyone For Peace and True Abidance in Presence, Don’t Believe Anything
- February 14, 21 and 28 2021 | Event Info –> 3 Week Program Overcoming our daily obstacles with Inquiry and Tenderness for Awakening and Trust
- March 7, 2021 | Event Info –> Returning Students Day Long Program Freedom in the Changing World — “Let Thy Will Be Done” — The True Meaning of Surrender
- March 14, 21 and 28 2021 | Event Info –> March Three-Week Program The Role of Trauma and Nervous Systems in Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
- OPEN TO ALL: April 25, May 2, May 9 2021 | Event Info –> April 3-Week Program The Time is Now! – The True Meaning of Surrender and its Role in Awakening and Freedom. “Let Thy Will be Done.”
- RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY: Sunday, May 23 2021 | Event Info –> May 23 Returning Students Day Long “Not Past, Not Future, Not even the Present!” and How to Ground your Practice both in the Nervous System experience & in EMPTINESS
- OPEN TO ALL: June 6, 13 and 20 2021 | Event Info –> June 3-Week Program The time is now! — True Surrender and Overcoming Obstacles to Awakening”
- RETURNING STUDENTS DAY LONG PROGRAM is Sunday, August 15 @ 10a-2p (Mountain Time) | Event Info –> | August Returning Students Day Long Love of Truth and Surrender; Inner Knowing and Movement that Leads to Trust” | Click Here for More