- May 19th | 11am-1pm MT | Worldwide Experiential Satsang with Open Circle
See Event ->Growing the Capacity of the Nervous System for Awakening, Embodiment, & Freedom
- May 26th | 10am-2pm MT | 4 Hour Intensive for Returning Students
See Event ->True Love, What is the core of fear, and how to embody challenging and expanded states – fear, anger, Love, bliss, etc.
- June 2nd – 9th | 2 Week Worldwide Experiential Satsang Series – attend one or both weeks.
See Event ->True Meaning of Surrender – plus, What does it mean to be here – half day retreat
Neelam’s programs are fully interactive, participatory and experiential
by phone or online (audio only).
If you have any questions about registering for an event, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
Programs and events are added regularly
Neelam is also available for Private Sessions : Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 1st | Tuesday | 10am-2pm MT : Freedom in Every Moment – New Years Intensive
See Event ~ “The True meaning of Surrender and the role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom”
- January 20th | Sunday | 10am-1pm MT : Live Worldwide TeleSatsang
See Event ~ “Growing the Capacity of the Nervous System for Awakening Embodiment & Freedom”
- January 27th | Sunday | 11am-1pm MT : Open Circle Center – TeleSatsang with Neelam
See Event ~ “The Role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom – What does it mean to Be Here?”
- February 3rd | Sunday 10am-12pm MT: Free Open TeleSatsang Call
See Event ~ “Freedom in Every Moment”
- February 10th | Sunday | 10am-2pm MT : 4 Hour Intensive for Returning Students
See Event ~ “Freedom in Every Moment : How to Break the Illusion of Separation”
- February 24th | Sunday | 10am-1pm MT : 3 Hour Experiential TeleSatsang
See Event ~ “The Role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom – How to use the Understanding of the NS in Inquiry”
- March 24th | Sunday 10am-2pm MT: Returning Student Daylong Intensive
See Event ~ Daylong Intensive for Students who have completed a 6-month program
- April 7th | Sunday 10am – 1pm Mountain | Worldwide Experiential Satsang
See Event ~ Overcoming Obstacles to Practice
- April 14th | Sunday 10am – 1pm Mountain | Worldwide Experiential Satsang
See Event ->How Embodying Challenging States – anger, fear, etc – Stops the Patterns of the Past
- April 28th | 10am-2pm 4 | Hour Intensive for Returning Students
See Event ->Awakening, Freedom, and How Survival Strategies become the Way we Relate.
- May 5th | 10am – 1pm MT | Worldwide Experiential TeleSatsang
See Event ->How to Break the Illusion of Separation