There is Only One! — Being Relational and the Changing World as a Way to Awakening and Freedom
Open to Everyone
Week 1: Sunday, June 12
Week 2: Sunday, June 19
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, June 26
(10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time)
Areas of Interest:*
- “Is anybody doing it?” Inquiry
- Direct Experience, Awakening and Freedom
- Desire for Truth — the raft that brings us across the ocean of Suffering
- Discrimination — Present versus the Past and some practical pointers re: engagement in the World, social media, etc.
- Nervous System and Brain — how today’s world affects our experience (climate change, war, Covid, inflation, etc)
- Relationships as the path to Freedom
- Understanding the meaning of “There is only One”
- Projection — the World is a projection of the mind; projection as a movement away from Presence
- Projection as a way of avoiding of what is Present in the moment
- The source of conflict Relationally
- In a moment of challenge what are the patterns of the Past and limiting beliefs that you go by instead of going by the reality of Presence
- Honesty of Presence and honesty of what is Present in our experience
- True Yes and No
- Trauma and its role in Awakening and Freedom
- How applying our true Yes and No heals and stops the perpetuation of the Past
- “Is anybody doing it?” Inquiry
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
We live in an ever-changing World with many new challenges arising daily. The world is always in challenge and change 🙂 but in the last few years this has been particularly and collectively very visible.
How we react to what arises for us while engaging in the World or when, being Relational can take our attention away from our desire for Truth and Awakening.
We can also see and use what arises as an opportunity for an even deeper transformation and Freedom.
Presence, our true Nature, is the ground and foundation of all of our experience — how can we remain anchored in that realization while in the World and Relational and while experiencing patterns of the past and Trauma?
How can we live in a true relationship with the World, embodying Presence, and truly being Relational with the “other”?
Let’s find together the true meaning of “There is only One!” and let’s dive deeply into the reality of living in the World and Being Relational while abiding in Presence.
Homework for this Program
1 page max confidentially send to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.What challenges you the most these days in the World events and in being Relational?
2.What are you believing/ thinking/ relying on in those moments?
If you have never attended one of Neelam’s Satsang Programs,
we would love to have you join us for Week 1 of this 3-Week program for no registration fee.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale and Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$125
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam