“There is No Separation & Embodiment of Presence”— Living Presence in Today’s World
Week 1: Sunday, January 23
Week 2: Sunday, January 30
(10am to 1pm Mountain Standard Time)
Week 3: Sunday, February 6
(10am to 2pm Mountain Standard Time)
Open to Everyone 🙂
In this program, through your written homework and possible interaction on the calls you will also have the opportunity to address questions regarding your partner Inquiry.
Areas of Interest*:
- Presence, Direct Experience of Presence & Inquiry
- What is Separation & how to keep breaking the habit of relying on the mind/past
- Challenges we face in today’s world and how to be Present
- What is Embodiment and how does it relate to Surrender, Awakening and Freedom
- What Incarnates?
- Patterns of the Past — how they come to exist and survive
- Embodiment — a practical way to end the Past
- Understanding “triggers”
- Breaking the reliance on the past
- True” Yes” and “No” — how recognition of Presence expresses itself in the World
- Nervous System activation — how to work with and be present in high activation
- Presence, Embodiment & being in the World & Relational
- Pointers for your practice
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
HOMEWORK, 1 page maximum, submit confidentially to email@example.com
- If you are doing Partner Inquiry, please share your experience or any questions you may have. (We may cover this on a call as well)
- What triggers or patterns of the past are most challenging for you to be present to?
- Please share what your daily practice is like and any related questions.
When I speak about Embodiment I am speaking about the extension of our recognition of Presence into our daily life, into possible action and into the world.
This is where the direct knowledge of “There is no Separation” and the true understanding of Embodiment go hand-in-hand.
Resting in Presence and coming back to Presence for solace and when relying on the mind breaks the habit and the illusion of Separation and weakens the patterns of the past.
Understanding Embodiment, how patterns of the past come to existence and survive and the true “Yes” and “No” clarifies the extension of Presence into the world and fully breaks the momentum of the past.
Just recognizing patterns of the Past is not enough – we need to learn to follow the true inner movement and the true “Yes” and “No” to fully break our reliance on the Past.
As we are faced with an ever growing momentum of unmet patterns of the Past expressing itself in the World, let’s deepen our reliance on Presence and our ability to Embody what we know is true.
In addition, through your written homework and possible interaction on the calls you will also have the opportunity to address questions regarding your Partner Inquiry.
I am looking forward to our time together.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale and Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$105
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam