April 3-Week Program
The Time is Now!
The True Meaning of Surrender and its Role in Awakening and Freedom
“Let Thy Will Be Done”
Register for Weeks 2 and 3
Sunday, May 2, 2021 — 10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time
Sunday, May 9, 2021 — 10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time
In the ever changing world, and especially now, with the still ongoing pandemic, the invitation to Awakening and Freedom remains very strong.
The world around us is undergoing a very profound transformation — not always fully visible right away and yet for sure perceived in our collective and in our individual experience.
What this invitation to change and the ongoing challenging circumstances are showing us — and what is also so very true in our spiritual search 🙂 — is that we can either follow the invitation to Change, To Awakening and Freedom and learn to surrender more deeply, OR experience even more challenge and suffering.
Surrender is not always easily or well understood here in the West and I want to take some more time to clarify it for you and to make it more practical as it is so key to our recognition of Presence moment-by-moment.
All areas of interest in this upcoming program are geared towards the strengthening of our Discrimination and of a more refined and subtle understanding of the difference between Past and Present.
I am looking forward to our time together and diving into the true meaning of “Let Thy Will be done!”
AREAS OF FOCUS (additional topics in italics)
- Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom
- The true meaning of Surrender: Be Here Now and how to follow the movement within
- Not Past, Not Future, Not Even the Present
- What is Honesty: Honesty of Presence and Honesty of our moment by moment experience
- Two aspects of projection: everything is a projection of our mind and how projection is often the way we relate
- The role of ego in Awakening and in our daily life
- Individual Will versus Universal Will
- “Who am I” Inquiry
- Ramana, Papaji, Neelam and Surrender
One page maximum, email confidentially to email@example.com
- What do you think surrender is?
- What is your experience of surrender?