Renew! Your Commitment to Presence —
The Decision for Freedom
Sunday, January 2, 2022
10am to 2pm Mountain Standard Time
New Year’s Intensive 4-Hour Program
Returning Student’s Call — Open to Everyone 🙂
Areas of Interest:
- What is Decision for Freedom? and its implications for our practice and life
- How to sharpen our Discrimination
- The difference between mind and Presence
- What is “I” and how the “I” arises in Presence
- How to recognize symptoms of Suffering
- Is anybody doing it? The true Reality of our moment-by-moment experience
- Quiet mind
- Bliss of our True Nature — The mind merging in The Heart and Surrender
- “Who am I?” Ramanas Self-Inquiry
The New Year 🙂 is just around the corner and with it a renewed sense of opportunity for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom♥️
The past two years have been challenging for everybody and collectively it looks like the challenges are going to continue.
It may feel or look easy and we may want to postpone our desire for Truth or to give more attention to the challenges that arise now — this is the way of the mind — always looking outward.
Or we can take this opportunity and use it to fully realize our desire for Truth which is the true purpose of this life.
Papaji spoke about the Decision for Freedom and I want to invite you today to deepen your understanding and experience of this and to come into this New Year with a renewed sense of commitment to Truth and Freedom.
I am very much looking forward to our time together.
Homework -1 page max | submit confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your moment-by-moment experience and in your practice do you recognize the opportunity to make The Decision for Freedom? If so please describe.
- In what circumstances do you waiver in your commitment to Presence or in your Decision for Freedom?
Sliding Scale is $145.00 to $65.00 and please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
Benefits of this program:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam