Surrender, Nervous System and Money — “uncoupling” the Past for Trust & Awakening
Open to Everyone
Week 1: Sunday, July 17
Week 2: Sunday, July 24
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, July 31
(10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time)
“Uncoupling” Money And Survival
“So often in our experience Money has become synonymous with survival.
When Money fears, worries or challenges arise we often lose the deeper sense of Presence and of the inner and direct knowing that the survival of this body is not dependent on anything and that in the core Everything is Ok just the way it is.
Join me on this upcoming 3-week intensive to find out more about how we can experientially “uncouple” Money and Survival and find the true rest in Presence”
Areas of Interest:*
- The true meaning of Surrender
- Realizing the origin of all movement and experience
- The many aspects of Trust
- The role of Trust in Awakening
- Nervous System — how unresolved Past affects our present experience
- Understanding Money
- How Money becomes a substitute for a measure of self worth, power, importance and how it “couples” with our survival instinct
- “Is anything needed for our survival right now?”
- We are always supported in Presence
- How to Trust when past is Present
- Nervous System and need for Capacity so that we can Be Here
- Trauma Past symptoms and its effect on our ability to Be Present
- How to Be Here when trauma past is Present
- How finding and applying our true Yes and No heals and stops the perpetuation of the Past
- Honesty and communication
- Honesty of Presence — “Is anybody doing this”?
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
Living in the World together with the Desire for Truth, provides us with an incredible opportunity for Awakening and Freedom 🙂♥️.
The World’s changing and challenging events allow for the unresolved patterns of our past to become visible.
It also is the function of Satsang to “stir up” the sediment at the bottom of the “glass of water” that we symbolically are so that ALL OF OUR PAST can be seen and experienced.
And we have plenty of opportunities for that — with climate change, inflation, fear of recession, divisive politics and so on…
In that way, by meeting what arises by Being Here we are growing in Trust and in the steady Abidance in Presence.
With inflation and fears of recession, Money & Survival 🙂 are also so much more on everybody’s mind and I want to dive more deeply into the true understanding of Money and how to practically attend to it and separate it from the instinct of survival.
So often money has become synonymous with survival and in our deeper conditioning a substitute for self-worth, power, meaning and so on….
And finally a deeper dive into Surrender — Trust and Surrender both being such an essential part of Awakening. Surrender — when the Mind merges in the Heart…this is when we uncover the origin of all experience…
I am very much looking forward to our time together.
Homework for this Program
1 page max confidentially send to email@example.com
1.What is your experience of Surrender and what stops you from full Trust?
2.What are your tendencies around Money — in general and with the recent changes in the World?
If you have never attended one of Neelam’s Satsang Programs,
we would love to have you join us for Week 1 of this 3-Week program for no registration fee.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale and Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$105
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam