Surrender, Nervous System and Trust — How to Follow Our Desire for Truth to Awakening
Celebrating the Divine Mother and all Mothers May 8th
Open to Everyone
Week 1: Sunday, May 8
Week 2: Sunday, May 15
(10 AM – 1 PM Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, May 22
(10 AM – 2 PM Mountain Time)
Areas of Interest:*
- The true meaning of Surrender
- How true Surrender is what takes us to Awakening
- Mind resting in the Heart — what is the meaning of this true measure of Surrender
- Nervous system and brain and how it relates to our ability to Be Here and to Awakening and Freedom
- The role of Inquiry in Awakening and Freedom
- Trust is our natural state
- How our past experience affects our ability to Trust
- Addressing obstacles to Trust
- What is Ego or ” I “
- Experientially identifying the ” I ”
- “Is anybody doing it?” Inquiry
- “Who am I?” Inquiry
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
I often speak about how understanding and learning more about our Nervous Systems and Brain is the “missing link” between our Desire for Truth and our actual ability to Be Here and to Awaken.
We know by now that there are several elements necessary for Awakening and that our true capacity to Be Here is one of the most important elements.
So is Trust and the right understanding and experience of Surrender.🙂♥️
Regardless of how long we have been on this path and especially with the concerning world events, we all experience times and moments of Past being present.
We also experience habits of not addressing how what has arisen affects our Nervous systems and so our thoughts, feelings and sensations in the moment.
In this program we want to strengthen our capacity to Be Here and in our Discrimination and we want to grow in Surrender.
I also want to move more deeply into the questions of “Is anybody doing it?” and “Who am I?”
These questions are very direct and powerful and have the potential to take us directly into our True Nature.
The shift that we experience as a result of that Inquiry is the movement away from identifying oneself as an object — body/ mind/ I — to knowing oneself as Presence.
As we grow our capacity to Be Here we move easier through the challenges that affect our Nervous system’s ability to He Here. As we are more able to experience the arising past our attention grows stronger and stable enough to move into the direct “Is anybody doing it?” and “Who am I?” inquiry.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale and Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$125
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam