Kindness, Devotion & Awakening
Living in Presence Versus
Living in Patterns of the Past
Week 1: Sunday, March 6
Week 2: Sunday, March 13
(10am to 1pm Mountain Time)
Week 3: Sunday, March 20
(10am to 2pm Mountain Time)
Open to Everyone 🙂
Areas of Interest*:
- Devotion to Truth — a practical meaning and application
- Awakening, the process that leads to Awakening & after Awakening
- Elements necessary for Awakening — what needs strengthening Now 🙂
- Breaking the reliance on the mind
- The importance of Kindness, Acceptance & Trust for Awakening
- Patterns are the substitute for Being Here
- How patterns come to exist and thrive
- How to recognize Patterns of the Past and triggers for what they are
- Nobody told you that you are Ok just the way you are
- Breaking the Suffering of living from patterns of the past
- The true meaning of “Everything is “Ok just the way it is”
- Ego, super Ego and the Honesty of our moment by moment experience
- Nervous System activation – how to “catch” the NS and work with high activation
- Triggers, projection & true understanding of — it is not about you, it is not about the other or the world, it is about Being Here
*Topics that Neelam may address in this program. Topics are dependent on the flow of the program and interest from the students.
HOMEWORK, 1 page maximum, submit confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your daily practice
- What areas of your experience are most difficult to be with moment by moment?
Recognizing Presence as our true Nature and learning to Trust and rely on that is a very direct path that inevitably leads to Awakening 🙂♥️.
The challenges that we experience on the way are often two fold – our attachment to the mind & patterns of the past and lack of kindness and deep misunderstanding about our moment by moment experience versus our ideas of what we believe is supposed to be present.
We have often experienced judgment and misunderstanding starting really early on from others around us re: the arising experience — so often based on their own misunderstanding and reliance on the patterns of the past.
We have adopted many of those patterns — Ego and Superego — and oftentimes we already incarnate with patterns of our own.
The resistance towards what arises or what is present only makes patterns of the past stronger and that is true before, during and after Awakening.
In this upcoming 3-week intensive I want to invite you to examine practically the true meaning of Devotion to Truth, understanding the Honesty of our moment by moment experience and the power of realizing that even though oftentimes nobody told us that before our experience is ok just the way it is arising.
Kindness and devotion to Truth are a very powerful way to bring us closer to Awakening and to end the Suffering of living from the patterns of the past.
We have a variety of Price Points based on a Sliding Scale and Please contact the office if you have any financial considerations. We would love to have you join the program and are open to any financial considerations and concerns.
All Three Weeks: $285-$125
Week One Only: $95-$55
Weeks Two and Three: $225-$105
Benefits of Programs:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam