FREEDOM IN EVERY MOMENT: Presence, Awakening, Inquiry and Freedom
A 6-Month TeleCourse with Neelam for first-time 6-Month Students.
“Freedom, our birthright, is the true purpose of this life” ~Neelam
We come into this life carried by the momentum of our unresolved past and guided by our Desire for Freedom. This movement and the very precious birth in the human body presents us with the real opportunity in this lifetime to reach our goal.
Through the Direct Experience of Presence and the unique sensation based Inquiry Process that Neelam teaches, and through identifying and meeting the particular tendencies of the past that stop us from resting Here – this program offers a powerful opportunity for transformation.
With Neelam’s guidance, you will find the support and the skills that you need to learn how to Be Here and to choose Presence.
You will learn experientially how to use the understanding of the nervous system and brain to grow our capacity to Be Here. Being Here is so essential to our ability to be Present and meet everything that is arising.
Learning to trust Presence more than we trust the patterns of the past creates a foundation for Awakening. Meeting the unexamined patterns directly through the process of Inquiry establishes us firmly in Freedom.
One of the most important parts of sitting together for six months is the continuous commitment to Freedom and the opportunity to deeply understand, learn and embody the teaching. It is the energy and the momentum that we bring into Being Here and being Present that has the power to permanently stop the engagement with the past.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Awakening and the Direct Experience of Presence
- The core principles of the teaching
- The sense of I and how it takes ownership of the arising experience
- The power of self-inquiry
- The human body, nervous system and brain
- Identifying the tendencies of the past and how does that affect our ability to Be Here
- How to apply the inquiry process when you are in the world and relational
PROGRAM DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
Your full participation in all aspects of the program is required
- Teleconference Satsangs and at-home daylong intensive calls with Neelam every other week (except holidays – specific schedule will be posted)
- Additional teaching and homework audio recordings from Neelam and details on how to apply these assignments to our lives every other week (except holidays)
- Weekly partner inquiry – 1 hour per week
- 2 mentoring calls with long time students
PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE SUPPORT THROUGH:
- Satsangs including at home Day-long Intensives with Neelam
- Additional teaching and homework recordings
- Group support
- Mentoring calls with long-time students
- Partner inquiry
- Written assignments
- Recordings of all the sessions
- Neelam will offer a limited number of private phone sessions to students in this program for an additional fee
A desire and willingness to give Presence “center stage” in your life.
Thank you for your interest in Neelam and her teaching!
Program Schedule (2107 Example)
Neelam teaches using a mix of live teleconference calls and recordings. Participants will meet with Neelam on Sundays via teleconference from 10 A.M. – 1 P.M. MT, unless otherwise noted below. Neelam asks that participants avoid being absent for more than 2 meetings during the program.
Oct. 29 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Nov. 5 – Recording
Nov. 12 – At home day-long intensive 10 am – 4pm MT (includes half hour lunch break)
Nov. 19 – Recording
Nov. 26 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Dec. 3 – Recording /or a mentoring call
Dec. 10 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Dec. 17 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Dec. 24 – Christmas Break
Dec. 31 – New Year’s Break
Jan. 7 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Jan. 14 – Recording
Jan. 21 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Jan. 28 – Recording
Feb. 4 – Meeting with Neelam, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT
Feb. 11 – Recording
Feb. 18 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Feb. 25 – Recording/or mentoring call
Mar. 4 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
Mar. 11 – Recording
Mar 18 – At home daylong intensive 10.am -4pm.MT. (includes half hour lunch break)
Mar. 25 – Recording
Apr. 1 – Easter break
Apr. 8 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT – Meeting with Neelam
For more information write us at firstname.lastname@example.org