Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom – The Three Most Important Elements of Spiritual Journey
Three Week Program with Neelam – Starting September 8th, 2019
Your choice – Register for 1, 2 or all 3 Weeks – See details below
Week 1 – Sept 8th: Breaking the Illusion of Separation – Who am I?, Elements necessary for Awaking and Freedom, and Why do we Need to Awaken
Week 2 – Sept 15th: The Role of the Nervous System in Awakening and Freedom, and Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
Week 3 – Sept 22nd: What does it mean to Be Here, Embodiment of Challenging and Expanded states like Fear, Anger, Love & How to Be in the World and Be Relational
Dates & Times:
Sept 8th, 10 am – 1 pm Mountain Time | 3-Hour Worldwide TeleSatsang
Sept 15th, 10 am – 1 pm Mountain Time | 3-Hour Worldwide TeleSatsang
Sept 22nd, 10 am – 2pm Mountain Time | 4-Hour Worldwide Half-Day TeleSatsang Intensive
All are Welcome to Join
Receive the most benefit by attending all three weeks.
Neelam’s Description of the Program
We have an amazing opportunity in this lifetime to not only Awaken to the Truth of who we really are but also to come and live in Freedom.
This rare and auspicious birth in a human body, together with our desire for Truth, and with an ability to surrender into this innermost desire gives us the opportunity to reach our goal.
What we also need is a right kind of guidance and skills that help us develop a new habit of relying on Presence and give us an ability to address the arising past.
I see three essential areas that are of utmost importance on the spiritual journey, and that is reflected in my teaching:
- Awakening – which moves us beyond the identification with this body,
- Embodiment and the role of the nervous system in Awakening and Freedom – which assures that our recognition of Presence is embodied and functional, that the tendencies of the past are being met and addressed, and that our recognition of Presence is functional in our everyday life, and
- Freedom – which means a final and true independence from the patterns of the past.
In this upcoming 3 week intensive I will be speaking in detail about those elements and sharing and practicing with you the skills that can take us there.
Benefits of this program:
- Developing a stronger reliance on Presence
- Breaking the illusion of Separation
- Ability to recognize the difference between past and Present
- Learning practical information about the nervous system and brain and how to grow the Capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- Understanding what Embodiment is and learning how to embody challenging and expanded states like fear anger and love
- Learning practical information about being in the world and being relational
Students sitting with Neelam often experience:
- A greater capacity in the nervous system to be here and experience the arising past (less fight-or-flight, or overwhelm-collapse)
- Improved ability to notice tendencies shaped by past experiences and break free from habitual, self-defeating patterns
- Awakening (i.e.permanent shift to knowing oneself as Presence)
- Increased ability to navigate life’s ups and downs, feel more at peace and enjoy life more
Students receive support through:
- Recordings of all sessions
- Detailed notes of all sessions
- Reminder emails
- Contact for questions and support via email, with replies directly from Neelam
Three Registration Choices:
1) First Week Only | Sept 8th – 10am – 1pm MT
3-hour TeleSatsang call | $25-65
2) Second 2 weeks Only | Sept 15th & Sept 22nd
3 hour and 4 hour half-day intensive TeleSatsang calls | $75 -195
3) Full 3 Week Program | Sept 8th | Sept 15th & Sept 22nd
Two 3 hour calls and one 4 hour TeleSatsang intensive calls | $ 95 -$255
- Register Below – Tool may take a moment to load.
- Registrations close by 7am Mountain on the day of the Program – best to register early.
- Call Details will be sent each week that you are registered for, starting on the Friday before each Sunday program.
- If you have any trouble registering, try again, or try using a computer instead of phone – or send us an email to: email@example.com
- All registrants will receive call recordings and notes for each week they are registered for.