May 3-Week Program
May 17, 24 & 31 – Underway – Register for Second 2 Weeks
Worldwide TeleSatsang – Open to All
“Freedom in Times of Covid-19—Expanding our Capacity to Live in Peace; Resilience, the NS, and Uncertainty as a Gateway to Awakening”
Peace, Love, and Freedom are already here – at the core of our Being, always present and independent from life circumstances.
We are living in a unique moment in time, maybe in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 🙂 The invitation to Awakening and Freedom that is always here just became so much more available and the potential for true transformation is so profound now.
We can both individually and collectively face our fears and dependence on what we “know” as the world that we are used to is changing and falling apart.
We can use this profound slowing down and change for transformation and Freedom – for truer and deeper reliance on Peace, our true nature; for change in our way of being internally and in the world and for Awakening.
In our upcoming 3-week intensive I will be addressing many areas connected to our capacity to Be Here including trauma, embodiment of challenging states and relating, speaking about steps necessary for Awakening now and how we can practically extend our knowing in the world and relationally.
As always we will have lots of time for practice, Q and A and sharing.
Let’s use this opportunity together for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom, to grow in Peace and to expand our capacity for Peace and change in the world.
Areas of Focus:
- The changing world – how it affects us – and what is our opportunity for transformation
- How to use this time to address the past and extend our capacity to live in the world in Peace
- What is Past? Individually and Collectively
- Breaking the Illusion of Separation
- What do you need to Awaken Now
- What is Mind and how it Creates the Illusion of Continuity and Separation
- Uncertainty as Gateway to Awakening
- Trauma, Resilience and Embodiment of Challenging States – fear, anxiety, frustration, anger, depression
- Finding true Peace in Relating – while distancing or sheltering in place 🙂 – how patterns of the past affect our ability to Be Here relationally
Homework – Neelam would like to learn more about you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions.
- What changes connected to the current world situation do you notice? Internally and in the world.
- What mental / emotional states are challenging for you to be with and embody?
Dates & Times
Week 1: Sunday, May 17th – 10am – 1pm Mountain – Complete
Week 2: Sunday, May 24th – 10am – 1pm Mountain
Week 3: Sunday, May 31st – 10am – 2pm Mountain
3- Registration Choices
Select your choice below to register
Do you want to join, but your finances are affected by Covid-19?
We would like everybody to be able to participate in our programs during this time. If you have lost income, are economically affected by Covid, and would like to participate, you can make a donation in any amount you can afford.
At the same time we very much appreciate everybody who can pay within the sliding scale as we also need to support and sustain our income.
You will find a scholarship choice on the registration pages for the program of your interest.
Thank you all for your support and participation.
Program is open to all
Sliding Scale Registration – all participants receive the same program regardless of ability to pay.
Registrations close 3 Hours before program starts
If you have any questions, please contact the office at email@example.com