May 3rd – 4 Hour Intensive for Returning students
10 am -2 pm Mountain
(for students who have attended a 6-month program before)
“Freedom in Times of Change –
How are you going to use the uncertainty of a changing world for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom?“
The world is rapidly changing around us and that both creates a heightened sense of stress and uncertainty as well as a renewed sense of opportunity.
How can we use this time for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom?
In this daylong intensive I want to both focus on strengthening of our Inquiry skills so that we can better address the stress and uncertainty that arises with change and on using the change and uncertainty in pointing us even more directly towards the always existing Presence and towards addressing of the obstacles that we face in our ability to Be Here and for Awakening.
I am looking forward to exploring how the current times can strengthen our decision for Freedom.
Areas of focus:
The changing world & uncertainty creates an amazing opportunity to refocus our life – how can we use this time of change ( and the renewed awareness of the impermanence of this life ) for Awakening, Embodiment and Freedom.
- Renewing your skills of Inquiry
- Commitment to noticing sensations as a way to improve your Inquiry practice and capacity of the Nervous System to Be Here
- The World arises in Presence
- Overcoming obstacles to Awakening
- How to grow Trust in Presence
- Addressing the tendencies that arise now
- Understanding the unique opportunity for Freedom in times of change
As a homework for this intensive please write an email – about- 1- page max and send to email@example.com:
- Your Inquiry practice and challenges to your Inquiry and practice in general.
- Tendencies that arise now and take your attention from Presence.
This program is for Students who have attended a 6-month program before.
Registration is by suggested donation: $55-135.
Registrations close 3-hours before the start of Satsang.
This call is held by Audio TeleConference call and will be recorded. Recording will be sent to all registrants.