- October 29, 2017 - April 15, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Freedom in Every Moment – 6 month program for returning students
Freedom is our Birthright -How to reach our goal in this life
Sunday, Oct 29th – April 15th
10am MDT/US (Convert to your time zone.)
PREMISE FOR THIS PROGRAM
In this six month program for returning students the invitation is to come into Awakening and Freedom and to deepen and practice together our Inquiry and Embodiment and growing of the capacity of our nervous system to Be Here.
The tendencies that bring us here, regardless of the depth of our recognition of Presence often times still remain hidden and functional and it is in the direct addressing of that that we find true transformation and the ultimate fulfillment of our life’s goal – Peace Love and lasting Freedom.
The capacity of our nervous system to Be Here is oftentimes the missing link between Direct Experience of Presence and Awakening, and between the Embodiment and Freedom, where Presence becomes functional and available to us in the moment, regardless of what are the current circumstances of our life.
When I speak about Freedom I speak about living in a dynamic, alive recognition of Presence and in the true independence from the past.
Independence in which our recognition of Presence has penetrated through all areas of our past experience and it became fully recognized and functional as it has uncovered the resilience of our nervous system and grown its capacity to Be Here.
That has the power to radically transform our life and set us free from the cycle of birth life and death .
A powerful strengthening and deepening of our capacity to Be Here comes from learning how to fully meet the sensations of our arising experiences just the way they are in the present, and from recognizing and addressing some of our past tendencies – the unseen and unmet imprints based on our experiences in the past, where we have believed individually and collectively that Truth Presence and Love are not already Here.
I invite you all to join me in this program as Freedom is the true purpose of this life and every moment, including our time together is an invitation to Freedom.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Desire for Freedom, Willingness and Practice
- Awakening and What is Embodiment
- The I arises in Presence – How to identify and Inquire into a sense of I in a moment
- Embodiment of Okayness is the foundation of Freedom
- Growing the capacity of our nervous system to Be Here :
- The key to Freedom and the end suffering in a moment.
- Uncovering the nervous system’s natural resilience through awareness of and Presence in the arising sensations and mental physical and emotional states.
- True Yes and No
- Action from Presence versus action from conditioning :
- Learning to discriminate between action that arises from Presence-which comes from and leads to Freedom, and action that arises from our unresolved experiences of the past-which perpetuates suffering.
- What are the strategies that hide your sense of I.
- What is your core tendency/survival strategy and how to work with that.
- Being in the world means being Relational:
- There is no “other” and what is the other
- Survival strategies and how they become the way we relate
- Honesty and communication
- Learning to find comfort and rest in the Unknown – which is really at the core of all experience
- Abidance in Truth and Projection
- Where do we still live in the projection that our ability to know Presence is in any way dependent on anything other than Being Here
- Addressing anxiety and insecurity around work, survival, money, and other challenging areas or events of life.
STUDENTS RECEIVE SUPPORT THROUGH:
- 3 hour Satsangs and 5 hour Day long intensives and Inquiry with Neelam
- Small groups -Weekly meetings to share and deepen our understanding of the teaching
- Pre-recorded video
- Partner Inquiry
- Weekly emails
- Reminder of upcoming weekly events
- Any “homework” that Neelam may suggest
- Neelam will offer a small number of private sessions for this program participants for an additional fee
PROGRAM DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have completed a 6-month program with Neelam
- Sunday Teleconference Calls
- At-Home Day long Intensives
- Your full participation in all aspects of the program is required*
- Weekly Partner Inquiry
- Small Practice Groups
- Occasional Written Assignments
*We request that you are not absent from more than two meetings in this program.
Open only to students who have completed a 6-month program with Neelam
- Register on or before October 17, 2017 – $925 – $1375
- Monthly payment option available – please email us at email@example.com
- After October 17 – $1400
- Register by payment in full or by making a nonrefundable $100 deposit
Thank you for your interest in Neelam and her teaching!
Program meets on most Sundays from 10 A.M. – 1 P.M. MT, unless otherwise noted below
Neelam asks that participants avoid being absent for more than 2 meetings during the program.
OCT 29 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
NOV 5 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
NOV 12 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
NOV 19 – 10 a.m.-4 p.m. MT / At home day-long Intensive (Includes half hour lunch break)
NOV 26 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
DEC 3 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
DEC 10 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
DEC 17 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
DEC 24 – Christmas Break
DEC 31 – New Year’s Break
JAN 7 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
JAN 14 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
JAN 21 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
JAN 28 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
FEB 4 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
FEB 11 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
FEB 18 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
FEB 25 – Pre-Recorded Video
MAR 4 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam
MAR 11 – 10 a.m.-4 p.m. MT / At home day-long Intensive (Includes half hour lunch break)
MAR 18 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
MAR 25 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam / OR Pre-Recorded Video
APR 1 – Easter Break
APR 8 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / Small Groups meet together
APR 15 – 10 a.m.-1 p.m. MT / 3 Hour Meeting with Neelam